These are the men who were the masterminds behind various terrorist and criminal attacks that have been organized in many countries. The problem of terrorism has grown out of the proportion and has been the major cause of concern for the world leaders. Make a note here that we are referring the criminals as fugitives and this list doesn’t take into account the White Collar Fugitives. Here is a list of top 10 most wanted criminals by the top intelligence agencies like FBI, CSI and Interpol.
1. Joaquín Guzmán Loera: This man is behind the international drug trafficking organization called as Sinaloa Cartel. He is regarded as Mexican Drug lord. After the death of Osama Bin Laden Joaquin has become #1 most wanted by FBI and Interpol. He has appeared in the time magazine’s list of most powerful personalities. His network is involved in the smuggling of cocaine, marijuana and heroin across the US borders.
2. Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar: The man behind the D Company. He was involved in the Bombay Blasts in 1993. The D company is involved in many illegal activities like drug trafficking, match fixing, weapon smuggling and currency infiltration in the Indian subcontinent. Dawood is believed to be associated with Al Queda and has been involved in many spats and fights with other underworld groups of South East Asia.
3. Matteo Messina Denaro: He is behind the world’s most powerful and organized crime network across the Europe. Matteo is known for its high paced lifestyle, fast drive cars, watches and other accessories. He is regarded as an Italian Playboy. He played a major role in the 1993 bomb attacks during a campaign in Cosa Notra.
4. Felicien Kabuga: He is a wealthy and influential businessman of Rwanda and is involved in any illegal acts of bankrolling and smuggling. He was involved in the cruel genocide that took place in Rwanda in 1994. More than 700000 innocent men, women and children lost their lives. He is most wanted in the entire African continent.
5. Semion Mogilevich: This Russian based businessman is said to be heading a network of Russian Mafias. He is believed to have a large criminal empire in the Europe and is referred to as most dangerous mobster in the world. He has ordered the assassinations of many of his enemies.
6. Joseph Kony: This man heads the Guerrilla group known as Lord Resistance Army in Uganda. This group has its agendas and problems with certain parts of Uganda, Congo and Sudan. The army is responsible for the displacement of more than a million since 1999.
7. Alimzhan Tokhtakhunov: This Russian businessman is better known as Taiwanchik. He is accused in several dealings and bribery with many government officials. He was a prime suspect during the bribery scam that surfaced during the Winter Olympics of 2002. He came to the limelight in 1990s due to his suspected relations with the Russian Mafia and smugglers.
8. James “Whitey” Bulger: He was an American boss who led the Winter Hill Gang in the United States. His gang comprises of local criminals, drug peddlers and murderers. He also served as an informant for the FBI but later on he turned hostile. He is charged with several cases of trafficking, laundering, extortion, conspiracy and narcotics.
9. Omid Tahvili: He is a kingpin of an Iranian crime family that is based in Canada. Omid is accused of running drug racquets, fake tele-services that stole approximately $3 million from the people in US. He arrested earlier but walked out from the prison by bribing the guard with $50000.
10. Victor Manuel Gerena: He is involved in an armed robbery of $7 million from a company based in Connecticut. A reward of $1 million is offered by FBI for any information that will lead to his arrest.